Deepen Engagement Online
General Assembly 2014 Event 204
This event is part of the #UUsGetSocial series of workshops.
Congregations already reach out with social media and the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) has been helping them do it well for years. With information and three guest presentations, we will examine what works and how to do it better in a way that inspires shared learning and is manageable for the long-term.
- Rachel Walden, UUA
- Rev. Meg Riley, Church of the Larger Fellowship (CLF)
- Chris Walton, UU World
- Nora Rasman, Standing on the Side of Love
- Workshop Slides (PPTX, 28 pages) (PDF)
- UU World Slides: Our Message is Worth Sharing (PPTX, 22 pages) (PDF)
- How CLF Uses Video, Webinars, and Online Communities (PPTX, 13 pages) (PDF)
- Standing on the Side of Love & Social Media (PPTX, 10 pages) (PDF)
Audio recordings of General Assembly (GA) programs are available for purchase. Every GA 2014 registrant has access to all of the 2014 audio content at no charge.