Upon reservation of a virtual exhibit booth, exhibitors will be prompted to read, sign, and date the Terms and Conditions presented in the exhibit booth order form. Please note: A virtual exhibit booth is included with the purchase of any sponsorship package.
2024 Terms and Conditions
- The exhibitor agrees to provide a MasterCard, Visa or UUA Budget Code on the Exhibitor’s Reservation Form to secure virtual exhibitor space, as well as for any incidental charges or damages that may occur during GA. Booth payment plans are available by request only and must be paid in full no later than Monday, May 13, 2024.
- The exhibitor agrees to have their virtual exhibit booth set up by Monday, May 13, 2024. (You are more than welcome to set this up immediately, as well.)
- Virtual exhibit space may be canceled, with a $100 cancellation fee, up until Monday, April 15, 2024. Cancellations between April 16 and May 13 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after May 13, 2024.
- The UUA encourages vendors to sell only fairly made and traded merchandise. The UUA requests that the exhibitor, to the best of her or his ability, ascertain where and under what conditions the goods-for-sale were manufactured.
- Subletting virtual exhibit space is NOT Permitted.
- The UUA assumes no responsibility for destruction of, loss of, theft of, or damage to the exhibitor’s intellectual property from any cause. Each exhibitor assumes all risks related to content shared online. Likewise, each exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the UUA from and against all liability and expenses arising from or out of the use by the exhibitor of the virtual exhibit space, or the exhibitor’s activities in connection therewith.
- Exhibitors agree to be respectful of the Whova community boards and refrain from posting “spam” messages. Additionally, exhibitors agree not to post in identity-based community groups, and to be respectful of the topic of community groups and how their posts relate to this.
- In the event that access to the virtual exhibit booth is prevented by an act of God, fire, strike, lockout, civil disturbance, government regulations or any other cause beyond the control of the UUA, the UUA shall not be held liable and may determine the amount of exhibit fees, if any, to be refunded.
- The UUA is committed to becoming an anti-racist, anti-oppressive, multi-cultural faith community that also removes barriers to persons with disabilities. We seek to be as welcoming, inclusive, and respectful as possible of all people and cultures. We further acknowledge that each of us can only fully know our own experience. Exhibitors agree to be intentional about the content and communications used to engage GA attendees to avoid negative impact and harm.
- The UUA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to dismiss, prohibit, or evict any exhibit or exhibitor.
- The UUA shall have sole discretion in the interpretation and enforcement of all terms and conditions contained herein, and the power to make such amendment or further terms and conditions as deemed necessary for the proper conduct of this virtual gathering.