You Are Here
Professional Religious Education Leadership
Professional Development for Religious Educators
Just as we support members of our congregation in their spiritual growth and leadership capacity, it is important to encourage our staff in their professional growth and development. Enrichment opportunities abound, both within and beyond the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA).
- Religious Education (RE) Credentialing Program
- Renaissance Program
- Professional Learning Units for Staff (PLUS)
- Scholarships and Grants
- Webinar: Give Yourself the Gift of Professional Development (video)
- UUA General Assembly (GA)
- RE Professional Development Beyond the UUA
Religious Educator Transitions
The transition period surrounding the departure of a religious educator is a critical time in the life of a congregation. The resources below offer guidance to congregations and professionals about religious educator transitions and settlement.