The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Board of Trustees will meet January 18-21, 2018 in New Market and Knoxville, TN.
This meeting was live-streamed during parts of its scheduled meeting time.
Consult the agenda, below, for more information.
The following documents are in PDF format.
Full Board Packet as of 1/18/2018 (64 pages)
- Meeting Agenda (4 pages)
- Consent Agenda
- President's Report (3 pages)
- Monitoring Report 2.7.1 Annual Audit (3 pages)
- Monitoring Report 2.7.5 Reporting of All Transactions (1 page)
- Board of Trustees DRAFT Minutes - December 11, 2017 (2 pages)
- Monitoring Report Update on Policies 2.1 and 2.4 (3 pages)
- UUA Bylaws Change Purpose Statement (1 page)
- General Bylaw Priority Grid (8 pages)
- Liberal Religious Educators Association (LREDA) Board Bylaw Proposal (1 page)
- 2018 Summary of Review and Re-Prioritizing of Ends (2 pages)
- Draft Proposed Revised and Prioritized Ends (9 pages)
- Treasurer's Report (16 pages)
- Board Forecast Overview and Summary Q2FY18 (3 pages)