- Drivers must be at least 25 years old with a confirmed valid driver's license and record clear of violations.
- Each driver must show proof of license, registration, and insurance coverage upon request.
- Drivers must require that seat belts be used at all times and the number of passengers must not exceed the number of seatbelts.
- Recommended practices call for two adults in every vehicle. At minimum there must be two adults when the group arrives at the destination.
- An adult should never be alone in the car with a youth who is not their child.
- Drivers must have written permission from youths’ parents to transport youth and obtain emergency medical treatment if needed.
Driver Background Check Form (PDF), Eliot Unitarian Chapel
Next Recommended Practice: Permission Forms and Communication with Parents