In the Interim Strategies for Interim Ministers and Congregations, Second Edition
By Barbara Child, Keith Kron
From Skinner House Books
Now in its second edition, this practical and insightful volume provides a road map for a transformative and fulfilling interim period.
Regarding the Upcoming Interim Search
If you are planning an interim search, please:
- Do not create an interim application in the old settlement system. The UUA has developed a new search system, MinistrySearch, that will be used for all search processes moving forward.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Include your congregation’s full name, city, and state and the name and email for your contact person. The Transitions Office will then be able to initiate your search in our new system.
- Tell us if the interim ministry will be full-time or what percent of time and the planned duration (two years is recommended).
- Interim Search Calendars 2019-2025 (Excel)
- Transitional Ministry Handbook (PDF)
The updated comprehensive guide for all transitional ministries. Includes sample contracts for both interim and consulting ministries.
- Janus Workbook
A collection of resources for use in congregations in the interim.
- Special Care Congregations (PDF) (The Necessities of Two Year Interims)
By Robert Latham
- Interim Progress Appraisal (Word)
To be completed by ministers and lay leaders, online, after 6 months; after 12 months; and for two year interims, again at the end of the second year.