Youth Groups Visiting the UUA
As of March 2022, the UUA's offices are still closed to visitors, all tours are suspended until further notice.
Resources Mentioned in the Video
- UU World Magazine
- inSpirit: UUA Bookstore and Gift Shop
- Church of the Larger Fellowship (CLF)
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee
- Unitarian Universalist College of Social Justice
- Side With Love
- International Unitarian Universalism | International Programs of the UUA
- Unitarian Universalist Office at the United Nations
- The Lifespan Faith Engagement Office
- Meaning Makers
In the Meantime
In video above, Alex mentions that there is lots of UU history throughout the country, not just in Boston. To that end, check out this experience we created for exploring UU heritage in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
For the Future: Planning a Trip
- Download this Boston Pilgrimages With Youth (PDF, 19 pages) planning guide for suggestions on where to stay, what to see and do, and more. Keep in mind this guide was revised in 2017, so some information may not be up to date.
- Print a copy of the Walking Tour Guide (PDF, 8 pages) of Unitarian Universalist landmarks in Boston.