UUA Directory

Directory Contents

Introducing the Unitarian Universalist Association


Professional Religious Leaders

Additional Online Information


Ministers: If you have degree or address changes or general questions about your listing, please contact the Administrative Assistant to Director of Ministry and Professional Leadership at ministry@uua.org, or (617) 948-6406. If you have questions or changes related to settlement or current/previous position listings, please contact the Transitions Assistant at transitions@uua.org or (617) 948-6408.

Congregations: If you have address changes or questions about your listing, please contact the Data Entry Technician in Information Technology Services at data_services@uua.org, or (617) 948-4654. If you have Congregational Elected Board and Staff changes, excluding Ministers, please contact the Database Quality Controller in Information Technology Services at data_services@uua.org or you may also update your information online.

If you have questions about Annual Program Fund contributions, please contact the Annual Program Fund Assistant in Stewardship and Development at apf@uua.org, or (617) 948-6512.

Related Organizations: If you have questions about becoming an Associate Member or Independent Affiliate of the UUA, or have general questions about being listed as a related organization on our website, please contact the Office of the Executive Vice President at organizations@uua.org, or (617) 948-4303.

Certification: For information about UU congregation certification, please contact Data Services at certification@uua.org, (617) 948-4654.

For information about delegate credentialing for General Assembly, please contact the General Assembly Office at gaoffice@uua.org, or (617) 948-4209.

Congregational Membership in the UUA: If you are a congregation that is interested in membership in the UUA, please contact the Office of Congregational Services for more information: congservices@uua.org.