Introducing the Unitarian Universalist Association
- About the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA)
- Principles and Purposes
- Officers and Trustees
- Staff Groups
- UUA Staff Organizational Chart (PDF)
- UUA Regions & Districts
- Statistical Summary (PDF)
- Congregations and Populations (PDF)
- Congregational Search
- Church of the Larger Fellowship
- United States
- Overseas: Search by Country
Professional Religious Leaders
- Association for Unitarian Universalist Music Ministries
- Liberal Religious Educators Association
- Unitarian Universalist Retired Ministers and Partners Association
Additional Online Information
- Search Related Organizations by category, or view a complete alphabetical list.
- Search for a young adult or campus ministry group or event (and add your own) on the HubMap from College & University Campus Ministry
- Awards and Scholarships
- UUA Bylaws and Rules
- Find a Congregation
Ministers: If you have degree or address changes or general questions about your listing, please contact the Administrative Assistant to Director of Ministry and Professional Leadership at email@example.com, or (617) 948-6406. If you have questions or changes related to settlement or current/previous position listings, please contact the Transitions Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 948-6408.
Congregations: If you have address changes or questions about your listing, please contact the Data Entry Technician in Information Technology Services at email@example.com, or (617) 948-4654. If you have Congregational Elected Board and Staff changes, excluding Ministers, please contact the Database Quality Controller in Information Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also update your information online.
Related Organizations: If you have questions about becoming an Associate Member or Independent Affiliate of the UUA, or have general questions about being listed as a related organization on our website, please contact the Office of the Executive Vice President at email@example.com, or (617) 948-4303.
Congregational Membership in the UUA: If you are a congregation that is interested in membership in the UUA, please contact the Office of Congregational Services for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.