Business Mini-Assembly 2, General Assembly 2011
All business of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) General Assembly is conducted in Plenary sessions. Mini-Assemblies offer opportunities in small sessions for delegates to speak on issues, find out more about individual business items before a vote in plenary, and propose amendments to the business item.
This event occurred on Thursday, June 23. Reports will be posted as they become available.
Reports from UU World
Section 7.6, to Modify the Conditions for Appointment to the MFC
- Proposed amendment (PDF, 21 pages; see lines 265-277) to Article VII, Section 7.6. Ministerial Fellowship Committee, to modify the conditions for appointment to the MFC
- Debate/Vote scheduled to occur during Plenary IV (Saturday)
Related to Member Congregations
- Proposed amendment (PDF, 21 pages; see lines 115-134) to bylaw sections C-3.1, C-3.3, and C-3.6, Member Congregations
- Debate/Vote scheduled to occur during Plenary V (Saturday)
Section 4.5, to Enable Off-site [GA] Participation
- Proposed amendment (PDF, 21 pages; see lines 135-141) to Bylaw Article IV: General Assembly, Section 4.5 Place of Meeting, to enable off-site participation
- Debate/Vote scheduled to occur during Plenary VII (Sunday)
Business Mini-Assembly 2 is General Assembly 2011 event number 2043.