About The Central East Region
The Central East Region helps congregations of all shapes and sizes connect with each other and with resources that help them best express their Unitarian Universalist faith in a changing and hurting world. We believe that we’re at our best when we work together – and we Central East Region staff work together to help your congregation be its best.
Because we are a religion of relationship, we put relationship with you first, through our Primary Contact system. Have a question? Have a problem? Your first step is to find your Primary Contact, a member of our staff who is specifically yours. This person will answer your questions and guide you to resources that will help your congregation thrive.
We’re pleased to have ten program staff and three administrative staff who serve our region. Please visit our staff directory to find each staff person's direct contact information. You may also send a general email to our cer [at] uua [dot] org email address. Note that all staff work out of home offices relatively near the congregations they serve directly, but all are available as program experts to the entire region.
To fax items to the region please fax to (866) 445-8219.
To mail items to the regional office, please mail to:
Central East Region of the UUA
100 W 10th Street, Suite 1008
Wilmington, DE 19801
In this section you can:
- Learn about the primary contact program
- Find a CER Staff person and their contact information
- See the CER Organizational Chart
- Learn about and contact the Congregational Life Advisory Council (CLAC)
- Find forms to request event and news postings and volunteer reimbursements
- See a map of the Central East Region congregations
- Learn about our Regionalization Process.
- Read the history of the Central East Region