Giving News and Events
Seasons of Giving eNewsletter
The Seasons of Giving eNewsletter is a quarterly collection of stories describing some of the exciting programs of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) and important information for our friends and donors. All of these stories are made possible by the generosity of our congregations and individual donors.
Most recent issue: Seasons of Giving, Spring 2020
Sign up to receive Seasons of Giving today. View past issues:
- Seasons of Giving, Winter 2020
- Seasons of Giving, Spring 2019 (May 2019)
- Seasons of Giving, Winter 2019 (January 2019).
- Seasons of Giving, Autumn 2018 (November 2018)
- Seasons of Giving, Summer 2018 (June 2018).
- Seasons of Giving, Spring 2018 (March 2018).
- Seasons of Giving, Summer 2017 (June 2017).
- Seasons of Giving, Spring 2017 (March 2017).
- Seasons of Giving, Winter 2017 (January 2017).
Charitable Giving and the 2017 Tax Law Changes
Find this memo from UUA Stewardship and Development staff for PDF download here.
Founded in 2012, Giving Tuesday has become widely recognized alongside the post-Thanksgiving shopping days Black Friday and Cyber Monday as the start of the year-end charitable giving season. UUs around the country are invited to celebrate and support their faith on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving.
Stewardship and Development has a presence at the UUA General Assembly each year. Read about the 2019 workshops given by our staff.