My church doesn’t have an Internet connection. What do we do?

The Data Services Login for Congregations can be used from any computer that has web access. We suggest that if you can’t make changes to the data from your congregation or fellowship location, you authorize someone to log in from their home internet account. Public libraries and internet cafés present another option that may be helpful.

If this is not possible, you may contact Nick Rafeal at, or by calling (617) 948-4654 to submit the information before the deadline.