Open the required forms in Word and, first, save them to your computer. Fill them out accordingly and submit them as email attachments. If completing the forms in Word presents a problem, please contact the Ministerial Fellowship Committee (MFC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION: All ministers in Preliminary Fellowship will be required to “register” with the Professional Development Office by September 1st each year.
*** In the spring of 2019, the Ministerial Fellowship Committee rolled out the below revised renewal forms. Beginning on the November 1, 2019, renewal deadline, use of the new forms are mandatory.
Renewal Application Forms
The below forms required for renewal application submissions:
- Parish Ministry Cover Page (Word) for parish ministry.
- Community Ministry Cover Page (Word) for community/entrepreneurial ministry.
- Supervising Body Evaluation Form (Word) for Governing Board, Supervisory Board or Supervisor; Committee on Ministry/Ministerial Formation Team.
- Minister Self-Evaluation Form (Word) for the renewal applicant.
- Mentor Form (Word) for the renewal applicant’s mentor.
- For Community Ministers - A copy of your affiliated congregation agreement/covenant is also required to complete your application.
Waiver Requests and Inactive Fellowship
Waiver Request Form (Word)
Use if you are applying for a waiver of MFC rules and policies.
Applications for Renewal
- July 1st for renewal decisions in November
- November 1st for renewal decisions in February
- February 1st for renewal decisions in May
- February 15 (for the spring MFC meeting)
- August 15 (for the fall MFC meeting)
- October 15 (for the winter MFC meeting)
*All dates subject to change
Please email all materials to email@example.com.