Open the required forms in Word and, first, save them to your computer. Fill them out accordingly and submit them as email attachments. If completing the forms in Word presents a problem, please contact the Ministerial Fellowship Committee (MFC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION: All ministers in Preliminary Fellowship will be required to “register” with the Professional Development Office by September 1st each year.
*** Please note the most recent version of the forms below is v.2018September. Use of this version is now mandatory.
Renewal Application Forms
The below forms required for renewal application submissions:
- Parish Ministry Cover Page (Word) for parish ministry.
- Community Ministry Cover Page (Word) for community/entrepreneurial ministry.
- Supervising Body Evaluation Form (Word) for Governing Board, Supervisory Board or Supervisor; Committee on Ministry/Ministerial Formation Team.
- Minister Self-Evaluation Form (Word) for the renewal applicant.
- Mentor Form (Word) for the renewal applicant’s mentor.
- For Community Ministers - A copy of your affiliated congregation agreement/covenant is also required to complete your application.
Waiver Requests and Inactive Fellowship
Waiver Request Form (Word)
Use if you are applying for a waiver of MFC rules and policies.
Applications for Renewal
- July 1st for renewal decisions in November
- November 1st for renewal decisions in February
- February 1st for renewal decisions in May
- February 15 (for the spring MFC meeting)
- August 15 (for the fall MFC meeting)
- October 15 (for the winter MFC meeting)
*All dates subject to change
Please email all materials to email@example.com.