Open the required forms in Word and, first, save them to your computer. Fill them out accordingly and submit them as email attachments. If completing the forms in Word presents a problem, please contact the Ministerial Fellowship Committee (MFC) at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION: All ministers in Preliminary Fellowship must register with the Professional Development Office by September 1st each year.
*** Please note the most recent version of the forms below is v.2018September. Use of this version is now mandatory.
Renewal Application Forms
The below forms required for renewal application submissions:
- Parish Ministry Cover Page (Word) for parish ministry.
- Community Ministry Cover Page (Word) for community/entrepreneurial ministry.
- Supervising Body Evaluation Form (Word) for Governing Board, Supervisory Board or Supervisor; Committee on Ministry/Ministerial Formation Team.
- Minister Self-Evaluation Form (Word) for the renewal applicant.
- Mentor Form (Word) for the renewal applicant’s mentor.
- For Community Ministers - A copy of your affiliated congregation agreement/covenant is also required to complete your application.
Alternate Renewal Progress - July 2021-February 2022
Ministers who plan to submit renewals for the July 1, 2021, November 1, 2021, and February 1, 2022 deadlines may opt to use the alternate renewal process by using the assessment form (linked below) in lieu of the Self and Supervising Body Evaluation Form.
Please remember that three assessment forms are required with a renewal submission:
- Committee on Ministry/Ministerial Formation Team
Those opting for this alternate renewal process must still submit a parish/community cover page, mentor form, and affiliation agreement/covenant (for community ministries).
Waiver Requests and Inactive Fellowship
Waiver Request Form (Word)
Use if you are applying for a waiver of MFC rules and policies.
Applications for Renewal
- July 1st for renewal decisions in November
- November 1st for renewal decisions in February
- February 1st for renewal decisions in May
- February 15 (for the spring MFC meeting)
- August 15 (for the fall MFC meeting)
- October 15 (for the winter MFC meeting)
*All dates subject to change
Please email all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.