We Want YOU!
If you haven't heard already:
Now is the time to apply for national boards and committees of the Unitarian Universalist Association.
This is a great opportunity for youth and young adults to make their voices known as leaders in our denomination. The Nominating Committee, who is responsible for putting forward candidates for election at the 2013 General Assembly, is accepting applications from UU's of all ages for the following positions:
- UUA Board of Trustees (4 positions for 1 year transitional term, 3 for standard 3 year term)
- Presidential Search Committee (5 positions, 6 year term)
- Commission on Appraisal (3 positions, 6 year term)
- Commission on Social Witness (2 positions, 4 year term)
- General Assembly Planning Committee (4 positions, 4 year term)
- Nominating Committee (3 positions, 3 year term)Ministerial Fellowship Board of Review (1 minister and 1 lay leader position, 8 year term)
- Financial Advisor (3 year position)
Click here to apply or learn more about these committees! Applications due Wednesday, August 15th. If you have any questions, feel free to contact yayaministry [at] uua [dot] org and we'll help you figure out the process.