Staff Development Days for Religious Professionals
Whether your staff team is brand new or have been together for a while, this interactive day will connect both role cohorts and staff teams around common blessings and challenges and boost your ability to work as a team with a covenantal network of support. Bring the entire staff team to get the most out of the day!
We'll be working to:
- Center ourselves in Unitarian Universalist theology of covenant
- Connect with colleagues who do similar work, laying the groundwork to become an ongoing learning community of support
- Lift up challenges some of our staff groups are facing.
- Practice healthy boundaries amongst religious professionals and with lay people.
- Gain some understanding on leadership in a multicultural age.
Saturday, February 4th - Santa Barbara County
Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Congregation
820 North Fairview Avenue, Goleta, CA 93117
9 am - 3 pm
Facilitators: Rev. Dr. Jonipher Kwong and Rev. Jan Christian
Register for Santa Barbara County Staff Development Days for Religious Professionals
Thursday, February 9th - Los Angeles County
Throop UU Church
300 S. Los Robles Ave., Pasadena, CA 91101
10 am - 3 pm
Facilitators: Rev. Dr. Jonipher Kwong and Eric Bliss
Register for Los Angeles County Staff Development Days for Religious Professionals
Tuesday, February 21st - Arizona
Valley Unitarian Universalist Congregation
6400 W. Del Rio St. Chandler, Arizona 85226-1764
9 am - 3 pm
Facilitators: Rev. Dr. James Kubal-Komoto and Rev. Sarah Gibb Millspaugh
Register for Arizona Staff Development Days for Religious Professionals