Unitarian Universalism has made a commitment to opening its doors to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Whether you are seeking a religious community or you are a leader or member wanting to help your congregation deepen its welcome, we have resources for you!
- Find a Welcoming Congregation or a Minister to Perform a Ceremony
Are you looking for a faith home? Seeking someone to officiate your ceremony of union or other special event? Click above!
- Ways to Deepen Your Congregation's Welcome
Being welcoming and inclusive is a never-ending commitment, and here you'll find ideas and resources to increase your welcome to people of all identities, whether you're just starting to think about it or have been engaging with this work for years.
- Welcoming Congregation Program
The Welcoming Congregation Program is a volunteer program for congregations that want to take intentional steps to be more welcoming and inclusive of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Start the program for the first time, do a refresher course, or take your welcome to the next level.
- To learn about the NEW Welcoming Congregations renewal program, we are inviting religious leaders and congregants to join one (or more) of our Five Practices of Welcome Renewal - Monthly ZOOM Orientation sessions.
- Begin your Annual Welcoming Congregation Renewal program - The Five Practices of Welcome Renewal