Join Jan Gartner, the UUA’s Compensation and Staffing Practices Manager for the Office of Church Staff Finance, as she talks about the advantages of sharing staff and the new UUA platforms for finding and offering shared staff.
The target audience for this webinar is those in congregations with a membership of 120 or fewer.
Here are the slides from the webinar: Small Congregations Sharing Staff (PDF).
Resources that were mentioned in this webinar:
- Visit the Congregation Collaboration Board.
- Dual Platform Decisions - Considerations to Think About and Scenarios to Think About
- Looking for Pastoral Care? Check the UU Leadership Institute's Lay Leader Training.
- Need help on Virtual Operations? Here are the HR Considerations.
- Signup for the Compensation and Staffing News monthly newsletter from the Office of Church Staff Finances
- Find the UUMA Visiting Minister's Listing.
- Fees for services and rites of passage can be found on the UUMA site as well.
- Also check with your region, many of them keep a list of both lay leaders and ministers who are willing to preach on Sundays for congregations.