Part of Facing Death with Life
- Read materials listed in Handout 1, Looking Ahead to Workshop 6, from Workshop 5.
- Post Our Covenant from Workshop 1.
- Customize and make copies of Handout 1, Looking Ahead to Workshop 7 for all participants.
- Make copies of Suicide Prevention, Myths and Facts and Suicide Fact Sheet.
- Make copies of The Right to Die with Dignity, 1988 UUA General Resolution, or prepare to project it.
- Obtain a copy of "The Suicide Plan" or make plans to stream it from the PBS website.
- Test equipment and speakers; queue and preview Teen Suicide Prevention or print and make copies of Suicide Warning Signs.
- Queue and preview the segment (15:06-21:08) of "The Suicide Plan."
- Review Accessibility Guidelines for Adult Workshop Presenters and implement as appropriate for your group and space.