Part of Facing Death with Life
- Read the articles listed under For Next Time in Workshop 1, Handout 2, Looking Ahead to Workshop 2.
- Post Our Covenant from Workshop 1.
- Customize and make copies of Handout 1, Looking Ahead to Workshop 3, for all participants.
- For Activity 2, A Good Death, write on newsprint and post:
- Has there ever been a time when death pierced your defenses and you realized that you are truly mortal?
- Do you feel reconciled to your death?
- Has your idea or reality of death ever been “out of character”?
- What is a good death to you?
- Test equipment and speakers; queue and preview Randy Pausch’s A Final Farewell.
- Review Accessibility Guidelines for Adult Workshop Presenters and implement as appropriate for your group and space.
- Optional: If you will share a portion of "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams," queue the segment (54:38-1:02:53).