Board Development Days!
Find registration links beside the events that have opened registration.
A day for congregational teams (board members and clergy) to explore and learn together. Note: This day may supplement your traditional Board Retreat, serve as part of it, or provide the foundation for it.
- Are you looking for ways to build or rebuild trust within your congregation?
- What would it look like if your congregation moved from an “I” to “We” understanding of itself?
- Are there questions that could break open new possibilities in your congregation?
- What if it is not so much about our governance systems but who we are as leaders?
- How do we stay centered in times of change? And aren’t they all times of change?
- Would clarity about roles and responsibilities free up some new energy in your congregation?
Come explore these topics with others.
- April 7 at South Valley UU Society (Cottonwood Heights, UT) Register now!
- April 14 at UU Fellowship of Bozeman, MT Register now!
- May 19 at Pagosa Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Pagosa Springs, CO) Register now!
- August 4 at Unitarian Church of Los Alamos, NM Register now!
Plans are currently underway to offer these throughout the PWR. If you are interested in hosting a Board Development Day in the coming church year, let your PWR Primary Contact know.