Rev. Tandi Rogers is a multi-vocational minister: professor at Meadville Lombard Theological School, adjunct faculty at Seattle University’s School of Theology & Ministry, a Learning Strategist for the Unitarian Universalist Association’s Congregational Life Conflict Engagement effort, and a Spiritual Director in private practice.
Tandi has been serving the UUA in many roles since 2002:
- Learning Strategist (2020-2021)
- Pacific Western Region Congregational Life team (2016-2020)
- Innovation & Network Specialist (2014-2016)
- Growth Strategist (2011-2014)
- Interim Director of the Youth & Young Adult Office (2010-2011)
- Pacific Northwest Districts’ Program Specialist (2002-2011)
Tandi is married to Rev. Sue Phillips, and they have five children (ages 12, 24, 24, 26 and 26.) Tacoma, WA is her home.