In today’s world, newspaper ads and Wayside Pulpit signs are no longer enough to share the message of liberal religion. Yet. messaging is more important then ever!
The UUA Outreach team (from a few years ago) offers tips, tools and exercises to help extend the outreach of your congregation!
- Why Reach Out?
- The landscape of religion in America is changing. What does this mean for your faith community?
- Designing the User Experience I: Understanding visitors
- Design the church experience and membership journey from a non-member perspective.
- Designing in the User Experience II: Branding and communications
- Learn how to effectively communicate with potential UUs.
- Websites and Social Media
- Evaluate your congregation’s existing online presence, and decide on future steps for its website, and social media strategies.
- Outreach Events and Getting Started
- Identify key events that your congregation could do to promote your values in the community and provide entry points into the life of your congregation.
- Emerging ministries
- Inspiration for new and creative ministries.
Training fee: $15 per participant
(Note: You will redirected to a separate website, UU Institute, a online learning management system (LMS) managed by the UUA.)
How To Take Trainings from the UU Leadership Institute
Register for trainings at UU Institute. Once you register you will get an email with a confirmation link that you need to click to activate the account. (You may need to check your spam folder. Please add uuinstitute.org to your safe senders list.)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.