The Article II Study Commission is excited to share a full draft of Article II (PDF, 3 Pages) for feedback. The Study Commission's outreach team will be hosting Zoom feedback sessions in the first half of November, along with gathering feedback through an online Google form for individual comments.
The Study Commission will present its final draft to the Board in January for inclusion on the agenda for General Assembly 2023. It will then be the subject of mini-Assemblies before the initial vote at GA 2023. If it passes that delegate vote by a majority, it will require a 2/3 majority vote at GA 2024 to become the new Article II of the Bylaws.
This draft makes significant changes to Article II. We invite you to read it using one of the practices we have started following in our work:
- Read it the first time to observe how it makes you feel.
- Read a second time, observe what it makes you think.
- Finally read it a third time before thinking about any suggestions.
It will be ideal if you can utilize the online form over email to share individual feedback as it more easily gathered and read. But do feel free to direct questions to email@example.com
Zoom Feedback Session Registration
- Saturday, 11/05 at 3 p.m. Eastern
- Sunday, 11/06 at 2 p.m. Eastern
- Tuesday, 11/08 at 10 p.m. Eastern
- Youth & Young Adult Session Wednesday, 11/09 at 7 p.m. Eastern
- Wednesday, 11/09 at 8 p.m. Eastern
- Thursday, 11/10 at 7 p.m. Eastern
- Saturday, 11/12 at 3 p.m. Eastern
- Sunday, 11/13 at 2 p.m. Eastern
- Monday, 11/14 at 9 p.m Eastern