Rev. Tandi Rogers is a multi-vocational minister: a Learning Strategist for the UUA Congregational Life's HOPE for Us Conflict Engagement Team, affiliate faculty at Meadville Lombard Theological School, and a Spiritual Director in private practice.
Tandi has been serving the UUA in many roles since 2002:
- Learning Strategist (2020-current)
- Pacific Western Region Congregational Life team (2016-2020)
- Innovation & Network Specialist (2014-2016)
- Growth Strategist (2011-2014)
- Interim Director of the Youth & Young Adult Office (2010-2011)
- Pacific Northwest Districts’ Program Specialist (2002-2011)
Tandi is married to Rev. Sue Phillips, and they have five children (teenager and young adults.) Tacoma, WA is her home.