Centered Leadership Part One (Training)
The first in our suite of Leadership Development courses, Centered Leadership Part 1 is designed for people considering leadership, who are beginning to lead or who have leadership experience in contexts other than Unitarian Universalist faith communities. (Note: You will redirected to a separate website, uuinstitute.org, which is managed by the UUA.)
We will cover:
- how covenant is the center of UU faith
- how our congregational polity works
- how we can create strong, healthy communities
- a deeper understanding of being a committed member of our congregations and the wider UUA
- how being a member of a congregation is a “lab” for building Beloved Community
Course materials are divided into modules, available “on demand” as pre-recorded presentations with additional reading materials, discussion questions and other resources.
Facilitators: This course is facilitated by the UUA Congregational Life Staff LeaderLab design team, the Rev. Dr. Jonipher Kwong, the Rev. Renée Ruchotzke, and Kathy McGowan.
Note for Leadership Development Teams
Each module has discussion questions (and sometimes activities) that you can use in person so your leaders can learn together and build deeper relationships and trust. The Facilitators monitor and respond to the discussion threads.
$30 per participant