The need for our congregations to effectively engage with people online has never been greater! In a series of five brief videos, Peter Bowden shares video-based strategies to support online visitors to congregations, increase engagement with worship, and amplify advocacy and witness efforts.
- Five, 30-minute sessions are available on demand:
- Session 1: Congregations in a Video-First World (YouTube)
- Session 2: Welcoming, Orienting and Supporting Online Visitors (YouTube)
- Session 3: Engaging With Weekly Worship Themes (YouTube)
- Session 4: Amplifying Advocacy and Witness Efforts (YouTube)
- Session 5: Video Making and Presentation Tips (YouTube)
Peter is a Unitarian Universalist trainer and coach specializing in media and digital strategy. This series shares the core strategies from his popular Video Ministry Academy training. The UUA is sponsoring this public training to make these strategies available to all congregations.
This series was originally offered as a daily livestream on April 25 - 29, 2022.