- Immediately and unconditionally halt the bombing of both North and South Vietnam;
- Immediately pull back United States forces to secure bases and coastal enclaves from which a speedy and complete withdrawal can be effected;
- Recommend amnesty for all Vietnamese and guarantee political asylum for those placed in jeopardy by the cessation of hostilities;
- Encourage the reconvening of the Geneva Conference or the convening of a similar type conference to assure the people of Vietnam the right to determine their own destiny, and to establish a durable peace in Southeast Asia. We urge that the National Liberation Front be recognized as an equal party to any such conference;
- Provide massive economic aid, contributed to and administered by appropriate international agencies, for the rehabilitation and economic reconstruction of the war-ravaged country. Guarantee that we shall not escalate our "war efforts" in Thailand, Laos, or other parts of Southeast Asia.
WE FURTHER URGE, as an immediate measure, that groups and individuals send medical and other relief assistance now though international humanitarian agencies to aid the victims of military action in all parts of Vietnam; we commend the people of our Canadian member societies for organizing Canadian Unitarian Medical Aid to Vietnam (CUMAID) and encourage all our societies and members to contribute to it.