Print or Share This PagePrint
"As Unitarian Universalists, our call to the work of youth ministry rests on our spiritual commitment to build the world we dream about—a world in which our faith communities welcome people of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds to join hands in nourishing our spirits and healing the world."
—The Youth Ministry Working Group Report, 2009.
For more information, contact: youth @ uua.org.
To find curricula geared towards grades 7-9 (or the equivalent), please visit Tapestry of Faith Programs for Youth.
- Stay in the Know: Tune in to these email lists, blogs, Facebook pages, webinars, and conference calls that connect you to the wider youth community.
- Get Started: A place to begin with youth ministry, whether you are a youth yourself, a congregational leader or an adult ally.
- Build and Sustain: Increase the impact, breadth and depth of youth ministry through your group or in your congregation.
- Events and Trainings: See listings for district, regional and national events. Also learn about training opportunities available to you.
- Leadership: Find out how to get involved in a leadership role as a Unitarian Universalist youth.
- Service and Social Justice: Resources and ideas for youth involvement in service and social justice work.
- General Assembly Youth Caucus: Learn about youth presence at General Assembly.
- Identity-Based Resources: Resources for youth (and those who work with them) related to racial and ethnic identity, sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Youth Advisors: Specifically for those adults who work with youth or would like to.
- Blue Boat: Blog for Youth and Young Adult Ministries: Follow opportunities, stories and new resources for youth and those who work with them.
- Facebook: Unitarian Universalist Youth Ministry: Share what is going on in congregations, as well as resources and opportunities available through the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministries.
For more information contact youth @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 25, 2012.
- Youth (High School)
- Campus Ministry
- Young Adults (18-35)
- Religious Educators & Teachers
- Congregational Stories
- Tapestry of Faith Curricula
- Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education
- What's New