What We Do
We create change: in ourselves, in the world.
Seven days a week, UUs live their faith by doing. Whether in community with others or as an individual, we know that active, tangible expressions of love, justice, and peace are what make a difference. Embracing peace, love, and understanding that goes beyond individual belief systems, we are creators of positive change in people and in the world.
The ways we do it:
- Worship & inspiration — Sunday mornings and beyond.
- Learning & growth — spiritual and educational programs for all ages.
- Action & service — volunteering and work for justice.
- Connection & care — caring outreach, mutual support, and small groups for adults, youth, families, and children.
- Celebrations & rites of passage — weddings, memorials/funerals, baby blessings, coming-of-age, and child dedications.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.