Religious Practices - What We Do
We create change: in ourselves, in the world.
Seven days a week, Unitarian Universalists (UUs) live their faith by doing. Whether in community with others or as an individual, we know that active, tangible expressions of love, justice, and peace are what make a difference. Embracing peace, love, and understanding that goes beyond individual belief systems, we are creators of positive change in people and in the world.
The ways we do it:
- Worship & inspiration—Sunday mornings and beyond.
- Learning & growth—spiritual and educational programs for all ages.
- Action & service—volunteering and work for justice.
- Connection & care—caring outreach, mutual support, and small groups for adults, youth, families, and children.
- Celebrations & rites of passage—weddings, memorials/funerals, baby blessings, coming-of-age, and child dedications.