Communications and Social Media for Unitarian Universalist Congregations
Congregations can communicate in many ways to establish and strengthen their religious community, grow their membership, and raise awareness of Unitarian Universalism beyond your congregation's doors.
- UU congregations and groups receive an over 50% discount on the Emma email system. This easy-to-use online system helps create, send and track email newsletters, announcements and communications.
- Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Email Lists
- Overview of Unitarian Universalist Online Engagement with information from Church of the Larger Fellowship, UU World, and Standing on the Side of Love
- Tips for Getting Started Using Social Media in Your Congregation
- Help with social media tools: Facebook, Twitter, and Video-Making/Sharing
- Messaging the World: Social Media and Messaging the World: The Unity Story, by Andy Pakula, New Unity in London, England
- Video Tips and Examples
- Permissions for Photography or Videography
- Showing Films in Congregations
- Easy-to-Share Videos About Unitarian Universalism
Communications Resources and Technologies
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.