General Assembly Program Book
General Assembly Mobile App
The GA Mobile App provides program listings, speaker profiles, exhibit guide, schedule and social media connections. Available for iPhone, Android, or as a mobile-optimized website.
2013 General Assembly Program Book
There will be printed copies of the program book onsite. Advanced printed copies are not available.
The following documents are PDF files.
- 2013 General Assembly Printed Program Book (136 pages) (With Cover, 140 pages)
- General Information (6 pages)
- Topical Guide (5 pages)
- Wednesday Programming (2 pages)
- Thursday Programming (12 pages)
- Friday Programming (6 pages)
- Saturday Programming (8 pages)
- Sunday Programming (1 page)
- Orders of Service (3 pages)
- Advertisements (26 pages)
- Slate of Candidates (4 pages)
- Indices (3 pages)
- Exhibitors (6 pages)
- Agenda (24 pages)
- Program Cover (2 pages)
Advertising in the Program Book
Reservations for display ads in the Program Book are accepted from October through January. Finished artwork is due March 15.
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, May 23, 2013.
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Exhibit Hall