How Congregations Are Represented at General Assembly / Delegates
Delegates to GA
- Congregational Certification—Your congregation needs to be certified in order to send delegates to General Assembly (GA).
- Delegate Information—Learn how your congregation can be represented at GA and how to serve as a delegate (on or off-site).
- Agenda—Tentative and Final Business Agendas, including proposed changes to bylaws and Social Witness items.
- Business Guide—How to propose business resolutions or bylaw amendments, including the necessary forms.
- Business Calendar—Deadlines for participation in the business process.
- Social Witness Process—The Unitarian Universalist Association's (UUA) justice work is shaped by GA Congregational Study/Action Issues, Statements of Conscience, and Actions of Immediate Witness.
- Notice of Meeting—Per UUA bylaws, congregations must be notified of the convening of each General Assembly.