Housing, Hospitality and Travel for Columbus
General Assembly Housing Reservation System
By using the General Assembly (GA) Housing Reservation System, attendees earn meeting space for the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) at the hotels and the convention center. Additionally, the UUA is able to negotiate on behalf of our block of attendees for sustainability and accessibilities requirements. We are also able to assist attendees booking rooms within our block with housing issues they may encounter during General Assembly.
General Assembly Hotels
Make Hotel Reservations (Hotel and Dorm Reservations)
- UUA contracted rates are guaranteed through May 16; after this date, rooms will be released to the public and rates become subject to change.
- To modify an existing reservation through June 13, go to the housing website or email housing [at] experiencecolumbus [dot] com.
- Please note that hotel reservations will not be transferred into the hotel's reservation system until June 14. If you contact your hotel prior to this date, they will not have a record of your reservation. General Assembly Hotels:
Courtyard Marriott Columbus Downtown, 35 W Spring St, Columbus, OH
Crowne Plaza, 33 E Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH 43215
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown, 50 S Front St, Columbus, OH
Hilton Columbus Downtown, 401 N High St, Columbus, OH
Hyatt Regency Columbus, 350 N High St, Columbus, OH
Red Roof Plus Columbus Downtown, 111 E Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH
Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square, 75 E State St., Columbus, OH
Dormitory Housing SOLD OUT
In addition to the hotels in the UUA's housing block, a limited number of dormitory rooms at The Ohio State University (OSU) were available as a five night package (Wednesday 6/22 thru Monday 6/27) for $330 per room (two guest maximum per room). SOLD OUT as of 4/27.
- Dorm reservations were available via the housing website
- Dorm room cancellations can be made until June 13 via the housing website or by email to housing [at] experiencecolumbus [dot] com.
- The Ohio State University Dorm Description (PDF)
OSU does have a "Minors" policy. For further information, please email Steve Ransom at sransom [at] uua [dot] org
Unitarian Universalists (UUs) from congregations in the Columbus metropolitan area are serving as host families for Home Hospitality (B&B style accommodations with local residents). Rates are $65/night for one person and $75/night per couple sharing a room. A $25 deposit will be required after the application is accepted. Guests will receive host information by email with instructions on where to send the deposit and make final payment. (Note: Many of the hosts don't live near public transportation. Guests will have to have their own cars or arrange for rides; some hosts may provide some transportation to GA events.)
We're happy to announce that this year, you can look for roommates on the GA Forum, an online General Assembly discussion that replaces the old UUA-GA email discussion list. The GA Forum is divided into separate discussions about housing, room-shares, ride-shares, first-timer questions, being a delegate, the election, and other topics. You can read just the topics you are interested in and/or receive email notifications about some or all topics.
Reserving Accessible Housing
Those in need of accessible hotel accommodations make reservations using the same housing reservations system as all other GA attendees. Read Instructions for Reserving an ADA Room.