Social Justice at General Assembly
The General Assembly (GA) Planning Committee seeks to plan our meeting in concert with our shared values of responsibility, inclusivity, and equality.
We demonstrate our institutional commitment to these values by actively working toward making our meeting more environmentally sustainable, by practicing care and concern for the issues related to accessibility, and by acting consistently within our constituency.
- Anti-Racism, Anti-Oppression, Multiculturalism
- Local Service Project
- Multigenerational Inclusion
- Pre-GA Racial Justice Training Workshops
- Activate Youth Justice @ GA with the UU College of Social Justice
- Public Witness at GA
- Right Relationship at GA
- Site Selection
- Sustainability—Greening General Assembly
Social Witness Process—The Unitarian Universalist Association's (UUA) justice work is shaped by GA Congregational Study/Action Issues, Statements of Conscience, and Actions of Immediate Witness.