2.4 Compensation and Benefits for UUA Staff: UUA Governance Manual
With respect to employment, compensation, and benefits for Association staff, the President shall not cause or allow:
- An unfair or inhumane benefit structure.
- Conditions that jeopardize the fiscal integrity of the Association.
Further, without limiting the scope of the foregoing by this enumeration, the President shall not:
- Promise permanent employment.
- Set salaries at levels that are materially less than those paid by comparable nonprofit organizations.
- Provide less than a living wage to all employees.
- Change or administer benefits so as to cause imprudent or inequitable situations, including those that:
- Incur unfunded liabilities.
- Provide less than a resonable level of benefits to all employees.
- Allow any employee to lose benefits already promised.
- Differentiate among classes of employees
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.