2.14 Implementation of the Business Resolutions of General Assembly: UUA Governance Manual
The President shall not fail to implement in a timely manner and provide ongoing implementation support for those resolutions of the General Assembly that direct the work of the staff. Such resolutions are identified in Appendix 2.G.
Further, without limiting the scope of the foregoing by this enumeration, the President shall not:
- Fail to have an active, viable and funded program to help our congregations build the capacity to stand in opposition to systemic racism in our congregations, local communities and in our own lives
- Fail to provide information needed to help congregations and remunerate religious professionals, program and administrative staff throughout the Association with fair, equitable, and geographically consistent compensation packages.
- Fail to assist the Board and the Association in making progress on the areas identified in the 1997 GA resolution calling on the UUA to become an anti-racist institution.
Appendix 2.G List of General Assembly Resolutions Directing the Work of the Staff and the Board
For more information contact administration @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
- UUA Governance Manual
- 1.0 Ends
- 2.0 Executive Limits
- 2.1 Treatment of People
- 2.2 Treatment of Congregations
- 2.3 Treatment of Staff
- 2.4 Compensation and Benefits for UUA Staff
- 2.5 Employee Benefits for UU Organizations
- 2.6 Financial Planning and Budgeting
- 2.7 Financial Condition and Activities
- 2.8 Grants, Contracts, or Partnerships
- 2.9 Asset Protection
- 2.10 External Relations
- 2.11 Emergency Presidential Incapacity
- 2.12 Election Practices
- 2.13 Support to the Board
- 2.14 Implementation of GA Business Resolutions
- Revision History
- 3.0 Governance Process
- 4.0 Board-President Linkage
- 5.0 Committee Limitations
- How the Board Uses Policy Governance
- Monitoring Reports
- Board Actions
- General Assembly
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council