Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
The Music Leadership Credentialing Committee (MLCC), a volunteer committee that reports to the President of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), has jurisdiction over music leadership credentialing. It makes rules governing music leadership credentialing as well as policies and procedures related to music leadership credentialing. The MLCC grants the music leadership credential and governs the rules and policies which apply. The MLCC also has the authority to suspend or terminate a music leadership credential. The MLCC is a seven member committee appointed by the UUA President. The Music Leadership Credentialing Assistant is an ex-officio member of the committee.
All following documents are in PDF format.
For more information contact mlcredentialingasst @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, July 22, 2011.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council