You Are Here
UUA President Rev. Peter Morales
The Rev. Peter Morales began his second four-year term as president of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) in June 2013. As president of the Association, he is responsible to the UUA Board of Trustees for administering staff and programs that serve its more than 1,000 member congregations. He also acts as principal spokesperson and minister-at-large for the UUA.
Morales, the first Latino president of the UUA, was elected on a platform of growth and multiculturalism. Public witness is central to Morales’s presidency; he is especially passionate about immigration reform and environmental justice.
- Biography (PDF) of Rev. Morales.
- Video biography of Rev. Morales (YouTube).
Download video biography (MP4) (right-click to save file).
- "Congregations and Beyond" Rev. Morales' Vision for the Future of Unitarian Universalism
- Video and Transcript of Justice General Assembly 2012 President's Report
More information, including recent news stories by and about the president, can be found in Rev. Morales' media kit.
- Become friends with Rev. Morales on Facebook.
- Follow Rev. Morales on Twitter.
- Watch Rev. Morales on YouTube.
If you are a member of the press and would like to schedule an interview with Rev. Peter Morales, please contact:
Jill Goddard, Public Relations Director
pr [at] uua [dot] org
For all other inquiries, please contact:
Dea Brayden, Special Assistant to the President
president-assist [at] uua [dot] org