Watching General Assembly Online
Events in the Plenary Hall will be streamed live, and posted for viewing afterwards. You can watch from your home or congregation.
What You Can Watch and When
- A list of GA events to be streamed live will be published in May. Generally, all events that happen in the main hall (Opening Celebration, major worships, plenary business sessions, Candidates Forum, the Ware Lecture, and Closing Celebration) are streamed live.
- Times listed are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- Video will be posted at least 15 minutes, and sometimes as much as several hours, after each live-streamed event (as quickly as we can process them). You can watch these any time.
Watching on a Computer
- Live-streaming video is best viewed with high-speed Internet. We recommend 1.5Mbps or greater download speed.
- Speakers or headphones are required for audio. Live-streaming video is not captioned. Captions and transcripts are added about two weeks after GA is over.
- Clicking on the screen of a live-streaming event can cause the Flash Player to pause and not re-start. Close the video window and re-open it to re-start the live stream.
Watching on a Mobile Device
- iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad: Download the Livestream app. Go to the UUAGA channel.
- Android: Your browser may able to display the Livestream page for the UUAGA channel.
Projecting GA Video
Your congregation can live-stream the Sunday morning worship service into your sanctuary as part or all of your own Sunday worship. This is a great way to connect your congregation with GA. Or you can show GA video afterward in events or services.
If you have the latest Flash Player but are still experiencing trouble viewing or hearing our videos, please let us know. (Please confirm that there is a scheduled event occurring at Mountain Standard Time before reporting that our live stream isn't showing anything.)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, February 1, 2013.
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Exhibit Hall