Watching General Assembly Online
Events in the Plenary Hall will be streamed live, and posted for viewing afterwards. You can watch from your home or congregation.
What You Can Watch and When
Times listed are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- Opening Celebration and Plenary I, Event 1013
Wednesday, June 19, 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday Morning Worship: Cross Cultural, Event 2002
Thursday, June 20, 7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Plenary II, Event 2003
Thursday, June 20, 8:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- Plenary III, Event 2064
Thursday, June 20, 5:15 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Thursday Evening Worship, Event 2064
Thursday, June 20, 5:45 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Candidates Forum, Event 2065
Thursday, June 20, 8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday Morning Worship: Broken Vows, Whole Lives, Event 3002
Friday, June 21, 7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Plenary IV, Event 3003
Friday, June 21, 8:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Plenary V, Event 3028
Friday, June 21, 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sing, Event 3029
Friday, June 21, 7:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Ware Lecture, Event 3030
Friday, June 21, 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Synergy Bridging, Event 3031
Friday, June 21, 8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday Morning Worship: Global Covenant, Event 4002
Saturday, June 22, 7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Plenary VI, Event 4003
Saturday, June 22, 8:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Plenary VII, Event 4024
Saturday, June 22, 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Service of the Living Tradition, Event 4044
Saturday, June 22, 8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday Morning Worship, Event 5004
Sunday, June 23, 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Plenary VIII, Event 5005
Sunday, June 23, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Plenary IX, Event 5007
Sunday, June 23, 1:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Closing Ceremony, Event 5008
Sunday, June 23, 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Video will be posted at least 15 minutes, and sometimes as much as several hours, after each live-streamed event (as quickly as we can process them). You can watch these any time.
Closed captions and transcripts will be available in mid-July.
Watching GA Video
- Live-streaming video on a computer is best viewed with high-speed Internet. We recommend 1.5Mbps or greater download speed.
- Speakers or headphones are required for audio. Live-streaming video is not captioned. Captions and transcripts are added about two weeks after GA is over.
- Clicking on the screen of a live-streaming event can cause the video player to pause and not re-start. Reload the page to re-start the live stream.
- This year, videos will play on mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. If the video won't play, please reload or refresh the page.
Projecting GA Video
Your congregation can live-stream the Sunday morning worship service into your sanctuary as part or all of your own Sunday worship. This is a great way to connect your congregation with GA. Or you can show GA video afterward in events or services.
If you are experiencing trouble viewing or hearing our videos, please let us know. (Please confirm that there is a scheduled event occurring at Eastern Daylight Time before reporting that our live stream isn't showing anything.)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 31, 2013.
- 2013 Louisville
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Exhibit Hall