Enrollment Instructions for Retirement Plan
Enroll Upon Hire
New hires of Participating Employers are to be provided with the employee enrollment materials on date of hire, along with all of their employee benefits and compensation information during on-boarding. Those employees who already have a account with our Plan need not re-enroll.
Employee Enrollment Package
- Contact the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Retirement Plan Director (retirementplan [at] uua [dot] org) for the current employee enrollment package.
- It will be emailed to the Employer.
- Several mandatory disclosures and information about the various funds available under the plan are included along with the enrollment form.
- Each newly eligible employee is to complete the enrollment form, note the member congregation/entity I.D., keep a copy for their own files, and return it to their Employer for mailing to the TIAA-CREF address found on the form and in the instructions which accompany the enrollment materials.
- Do not send the enrollment form to the UUA Office of Church Staff Finances.
Employers Wishing to Join the Plan
- Contact the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Retirement Plan Director (retirementplan [at] uua [dot] org) for the Employer Participation Agreement form.
- Include the following in your request: the name, email and mailing address, phone number, and UUA identifier of the congregation or related organization that wishes to become a Participating Employer.
For more information contact email@example.com.