Safe Congregation Handbook
Nurturing Heathy Boundaries in Our Faith Communities*
You say the little efforts I make
Will do no good; they will never prevail
To tip the hovering scale
Where Justice hangs in balance.
I don't think
I ever thought they would.
But I am prejudiced beyond debate
In favor of my right to choose which side
Shall feel the stubborn ounces of my weight.
Congregation And Culture
- Healthy and Safe Congregations, Qiyamah A. Rahman
- Toward an Understanding and Faithful Response, Patricia Hoertdoerfer
- A Systems View of Congregational Life, Kenneth Gordon Hurto
- Leading a Community in Right Relations, Phyllis Rickter and Betty Hoskins
- Leadership with Vision, Ken Brown and Angela Merker
- Writing a Covenant, Fredric Muir
- Boundaries and Confidentiality, Rebecca Edmiston-Lange
Self-Care For Religious Leaders
- Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Self-Care, Fredric Muir
- Sexual Attraction for the Religious Professional, William W. Finger and Debra W. Haffner
Religious Education And Safety
- Upholding Trust in the Religious Education Community, Tera Little and Laurel Amabile
- A Sex Offender in Church, Patricia Tummino
- Balancing Compassion and Protection, Debra W. Haffner
- Creating Policies with Youth Groups, Sarah Gibb
Congregational Justice Making
- Just Relations in a Faith Context, Fredric Muir
- Working for Safety and to End Oppression, Tracey Robinson-Harris with Taquiena Boston, Paula Cole Jones, Janice Marie Johnson, Devorah Greenstein
- Healing, Anna Belle Leiserson and Phil Thomason
- Toward a Vision of Sexually Healthy Faith Communities, Debra W. Haffner
Unitarian Universalist congregations are authorized to print copies of this online version free of charge for internal use.
For more information contact email@example.com.