Chapter 5 - Ways and Means: Constructing Your Own Arts Activities
In this section there are specific suggestions for activities in each of the arts modalities. Each section has an introduction framing the experience followed by specific suggestions for activities and a list of materials.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Spirituality and the Arts in Children's Programming
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - The Adult as Guide
- Chapter 2 - Ways to Help Children Find and Make Meaning
- Chapter 3 - Practical Keys to Working with Children
- Chapter 4 - How to Talk to Children about Their Arts Experiences
- Chapter 5 - Ways and Means Constructing Your Own Arts Activities
- Chapter 6 - Written Arts
- Chapter 7 - Drama, Movement, and Dance
- Chapter 8 - Concluding Remarks
- Making Music Live