Skinner House Books
Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, practical, engaged—We are Skinner House Books.
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Testimony: The Transformative Power of Unitarian Universalism, edited by Meg Riley
- Worship That Works: Theory and Practice for Unitarian Universalists, Second Edition by Wayne Arnason and Kathleen Rolenz
- To Wake, To Rise: Meditations on Justice and Resilience, edited by William G. Sinkford
- Centering: Navigating Race, Authenticity, and Power in Ministry, edited by Mitra Rahnema
- Faith for the Unbeliever by Daniel Chesney Kanter