Activity 3: Making Golden Rulers
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Leader Resource 1, Golden Rulers
- Yellow or gold card stock
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Thin markers or pencils in dark colors to show up well on the bright paper
- Glitter glue or shiny stickers to decorate
- Newsprint, markers and tape
Preparation for Activity
- Photocopy Leader Resource 1, Golden Rulers onto yellow or gold card stock and cut out enough rulers for all participants plus a few extras.
- Set drawing and decorating materials on work tables.
- Write the words "Be Kind" on newsprint and post.
Description of Activity
Settle the children at worktables. Invite them to write the words "Be Kind" on their golden rulers and decorate them. As they work, the discussion of kindness can continue.
For more information contact email@example.com.