Where can I purchase Our Whole Lives and Sexuality and Our Faith? What materials can I buy before our facilitators have been trained?
All Our Whole Lives and Sexuality and Our Faith materials are available from the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Bookstore. With the exception of the audio-visual materials, all books can be ordered online, before or after facilitators have been trained:
- Our Whole Lives, Grades K-1
- Sexuality and Our Faith, Grades K-1
- Our Whole Lives, Grades 4-6
- Sexuality and Our Faith, Grades 4-6
- It's Perfectly Normal (used with the Grades 4-6 Curriculum)
- The Parent Guide to Our Whole Lives (for Grades K-1 & 4-6)
- Our Whole Lives, Grades 7-9
- Sexuality and Our Faith, Grades 7-9
- Our Whole Lives, Grades 10-12
- Sexuality and Our Faith, Grades 10-12
- Our Whole Lives, Young Adults (Ages 18-35)
- Sexuality and Our Faith, Young Adults
- Our Whole Lives, Adults
- Sexuality and Our Faith, Adults
- The Advocacy Manual for Sexuality Education, Health and Justice
The Sexuality and Our Faith DVDs for Grades 7-9 and for Grades 10-12 are available from the UUA Bookstore exclusively by phone order, by calling 800-215-9076. They can be purchased by Unitarian Universalist and United Church of Christ congregations with trained facilitators only. Callers will need to provide the name of their congregation and of the people from that congregation who have been trained to facilitate Our Whole Lives. Providing the dates and location of the training they attended will expedite the process. After confirming that the congregation has trained facilitators, the bookstore will ship the DVDs to a congregational address only.
For more information contact owl @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 24, 2012.
- Facilitator Trainings
- Planning Guide for Leader Training
- Trainer Resources
- Publicity Tools
- Facilitator Training
- Parental Involvement
- Programs by Age Level
- Introducing/ Promoting
- RE Programming
- Running an OWL Program
- Sexuality and Our Faith
- Special Issues
- Supplemental/ Facilitator Resources