Program-Specific Questions (by Age Level) FAQ
- Can the Grades K-1 curriculum be taught at home by parents to their children?
- Can youth co-lead the Grades 10-12 curriculum with adults in the context of a youth group?
- Does Our Whole Lives include prevention education about sexual abuse?
- Our congregation’s middle school program is Grades 6-8. Can we use Our Whole Lives for Grades 7-9 with Grades 6-8?
- Why isn’t there Our Whole Lives Grade 2-3?
- Are OWL classes or activities split along gender lines?
For more information contact email@example.com.