General Assembly 2010 Business & Social Witness
Minutes from the 49th General Assembly (PDF, 24 pages), June 23-27, 2010, held in Minneapolis, MN.
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Moderator presides over the plenary sessions in which the business of the Association is conducted.
Social Justice Statements
- Statement of Conscience:
- Business Resolutions:
- Actions of Immediate Witness:
- Responsive Resolutions:
For current Study/Action Issues, see Current Social Witness Issues.
See Plenary coverage (above) and UU World reporting for updates from General Assembly.
Annual Reports to the General Assembly
The following documents are PDF files.
- Board of Trustees (3 pages)
- Commission on Appraisal (3 pages)
- Financial Advisor (12 pages)
- Independent Auditor (35 pages)
- Ministerial Fellowship Committee (2 pages)
- Religious Education Credentialing Committee (2 pages)
- Treasurer (8 pages)
- UUA Staff (43 pages)
- Unitarian Universalist (UU) Service Committee (5 pages)
- UU United Nations Office (3 pages)
- UU Womens Federation (4 pages)
For more information contact web @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, September 8, 2011.
- Audio/ Video for Sale
- Multimedia Coverage
- 2012 Phoenix
- 2011 Charlotte
- 2010 Minneapolis
- 2009 Salt Lake City
- 2008 Fort Lauderdale
- 2007 Portland
- 2006 St. Louis
- 2005 Fort Worth
- 2004 Long Beach
- 2003 Boston
- 2002 Quebec
- 2001 Cleveland
- 2000 Nashville
- 1999 Salt Lake City
- 1998 Rochester
- 1997 Phoenix
- 1966 Hollywood