Congregational Study/Action Issues (CSAIs)
We are stronger together. Our combined efforts to make the world more fair and humane can accomplish more than any one of us working alone. As Unitarian Universalists, we set priorities for our social justice efforts by investing in key issues that exemplify our commitments to justice, equity and compassion. Learn more about the social witness statement process.
New! In 2016 – 2017, the UUA is re-thinking how the Association does social witness work – and your voice is important. Share your ideas by going to the Vision for Social Witness forum.
Congregational Study/Action Issues (CSAIs) are issues selected by Unitarian Universalist member congregations for four years of study, reflection and action.
- 2016-2020 CSAI: The Corruption of Our Democracy
Recent Past CSAIs
- 2014-2018 CSAI, now 2017 SOC: Escalating Economic Inequity
- 2012-2016 CSAI, now 2015 SOC: Reproductive Justice: Expanding Our Social Justice Calling
- 2010-2014 CSAI, now 2013 SOC: Immigration as a Moral Issue
- 2008-2012 CSAI, now 2011 SOC: Ethical Eating
- 2006-2010 CSAI, now 2010 SOC: Creating Peace