Delegate Information for General Assembly
Information for Congregations
- Only certified member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) may be represented by voting delegates to General Assembly (GA).
- Find out how your congregation’s delegates are determined.
- Instructions for receiving and distributing delegate credentials and absentee ballots.
How to Serve as a Delegate
- Familiarize yourself with the business items on the GA Agenda. Discuss agenda items with your congregation.
- Learn how to effectively speak in plenary by reviewing the Plenary Participation Guide.
- Learn about candidates in the 2013 election.
- Delegate frequently asked questions.
- Off-site delegate participation provides an alternative way for congregations to participate in the business of the Association when their delegates cannot physically attend General Assembly.
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
- Housing & Travel
- Programs & Schedule
- Social Justice at GA
- How Congregations Are Represented / Delegates
- Virtual GA: Participating from Off-site
- Past General Assemblies
- Exhibit Hall