Print or Share This PagePrint
Workshop: Support for Youth Struggling with Addiction
This one-hour workshop provides an animated video and follow-up discussion. The "How to Use This Workshop" section of the Discussion Guide describes settings, participants, and facilitators suitable for this workshop. Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, yayaofcolor @ uua.org, Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Program Associate for Ministry to Youth and Young Adults of Color, created the animated video and discussion guide and may be available to participate in a workshop via Skype or in person.
Preview and download the workshop materials:
- Download Introduction to Youth and Addiction (MP4) (right-click to save the file).
- Discussion Guide (PDF, 3 pages)
- Handout 1: Definitions and Challenges (PDF)
- Handout 2: Commit 2 Community and InSide Out Groups (PDF, 3 pages)
- Handout 3: InSide Out Facilitator Guide (PDF, 5 pages)
- Handout 4: Follow-Up Resources (PDF)
For more information contact yayaofcolor @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, May 14, 2012.
- Stay in the Know
- Get Started
- Build & Sustain
- Events & Trainings
- Service & Social Justice
- Youth Leadership
- Youth Advisors
- Congregational Stories